Laser-based treatments are majorly suggested by physicians as they are safe and more effective. For transforming your blemished and wrinkled facial skin completely, both Microneedling and laser treatment for acne are beneficial and recommendable. Today, many patients are aware of these advanced medical procedures and they preferably undergo these laser treatments for acne or rosacea and microneedling for alopecia or hair loss at reputed Aesthetic clinics in Massachusetts cities.
Laser treatment for acne utilizes diode lasers in order to produce light waves. Enhanced with semiconductor technology, the light beam of accurate wavelength & intensity is directed towards the target areas & the treatment process begins with continuous laser exposure on the damaged skin. Many are the major conditions treated by laser treatments:
- Acne and rosacea
- Reduction of wrinkles & fine lines
- Pigmentation due to sun & chemicals
- Removal of undesired hair on body & face
- Treatment of leg vein lasers
- Resurfacing and tightening of skin
Laser-based treatments are medically proven and are safe for everyone. For transforming and beautifying your dark or patchy skin, laser treatment for acne is an effective one. Both Lightsheer and Palomar starlux techniques are suitable for all types of skin and can be conducted in minimum downtime. Patients having problems like hyperpigmentation, red or brown skin, facial hair growth, flushing over face, hands, arms & neck must undergo laser treatment for getting permanent relief with prolonged results.
Heavy hair loss is a major symptom of alopecia and it is caused due to infection, allergy, and genetical disorders. However, there are other certain factors like stress, excessive use of chemicals, unhealthy lifestyle, and environmental changes which together cause extensive hair fall. Along with the latest laser based therapies, many patients choose Microneedling process for taking alopecia treatment as:
- It accelerates the process of hair growth and improves blood supply to the scalp.
- With several micro-injuries, the Minoxidil solution is transferred deep into the skin through dermal papilla and damaged skin cells.
- Apart from alopecia treatment, Microneedling consecutively regenerates dead skin cells and that’s why, it used for reducing scars and other signs of acne.
- The Microneedling process is painless and the physician conducts it carefully on the affected areas in lesser time.
So, it can be said that both laser treatments for acne and Microneedling for Alopecia are favorable for reducing any type of skin imperfection. Many patients have accepted these treatments and they got miraculous results within few weeks and sessions.